Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
Activated charcoal is the byproduct of burning a carbon source like wood or (better yet) coconut shells. The substance is “activated” by high temperatures, removing all the oxygen and changing its chemical structure to create much smaller particles with more surface area. The result is ultra-fine charcoal with millions of tiny pores that capture, bind, and remove poisons, heavy metals, chemicals, and intestinal gases.
· Natural Teeth Whitening – for people who don’t want to use gels and peroxides.
· Whitens Over Time – removes stains from coffee, wine, and cigarettes—all without the use of any bleach, whitening results may vary from person to person.
· Activated Coconut Formula – derived from premium natural sources, is easy on gums and gentle on enamel
· Long Lasting – one jar should last 2-3 months depending on usage.
· Detoxifies Your Mouth – helps combat bad breath.
Very easy application steps.
Step 1: Put regular toothpaste on your toothbrush
Step 2: Dip lightly into the activated charcoal
Step 3: Brush, Wait 2 minutes, Rinse
|Benefits||Natural teeth whitening, fights bad breath, clears skin|
|Brand||Natural Living Products|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
Get 8% Cash Back On All Purchases Above $20! Dismiss