1 pack, 3 packs, 5 packs
Rawr Highness Moringa Powder benefits include providing antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, balancing hormones and slowing the effects of aging, improving digestive health, balancing blood sugar levels and helping fight diabetes, protecting and nourishing the skin, and help stabilises mood and protect brain health. Used around the world for everything from healing skin and strengthening hair to fighting stomach issues. Moringa powder have a long list of beauty and health benefits that are just waiting to be tapped into (its oil is very similiar to coconut oil!).
Moringa leaves, which have a spinach-like taste, edible and a food source for humans as well as animals all over the world, they’re packed with nutrients too. Moringa is rich in protein and contains all nine essential amino acids, as well as minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, as well as vitamins A and C.
Mixed into a small amount of yogurt or a paste with a small amount of pink clay and water, can be used as natural facial mask. You can mix some into your tea or simply mix into warm water as a healthy daily drink.
Moringa Powder Benefits
· Contains ten times more specific nutrients in comparison to fresh moringa leaves
· Provides deep nutrition for hair and skin
· Regenerates your skin cells
· Natural Moisturiser
· Lowers cholesterol and controls blood pressure (if consumed)
· Helps detox and removes toxins from the body (if consumed)
· For facial (Suggestion 1) – Add 1/2 teaspoon of moringa powder into 2 teaspoon of plain greek yogurt. Mix and apply on face, wash with warm water after 15-30 minutes. Suitable for daily use.
· For facial (Suggestion 2) – Add 1/2 teaspoon of moringa powder into 1 teaspoon of plain greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix and apply on face, wash with warm water after 15-30 minutes. Suitable for daily use.
· Other uses – Body scrub, drink, facial mist, etc
*Recommended to do patch test before actual usage and stop using if skin rashes occur. Please consult your doctor before consuming if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from diabetes or anemia.
|Botanical Name||Moringa oleifera|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Shelf Life||1 years|