1 pack, 3 packs, 5 packs
Curio Elixir Rose Powder can be used to make floral waters, perfumes, skin lotions, soaps and other body care products. Roses are one of the richest plant sources of vitamin C, with about 1700 to 2000 milligrams per 100 grams in the dried product. The powdered form presents entirely new possibilities.
Mixed into a small amount of yogurt or a paste with a small amount of pink clay and water, can be used as natural facial mask. You can mix some into your tea to detox your kidney or fight against infection in the digestive tracts and intestines.
Rose Flower Powder Benefits
· Improves skin complexion
· Brightens skin
· Hydrate and soothe your skin
· Natural Moisturiser
· A natural remedy for irregular periods
· Helps fight against infection in the digestive tracts and intestines (if consumed)
· Helps detox kidney (if consumed)
· For facial (Suggestion 1) – Add 1/2 teaspoon of rose powder into 2 teaspoon of plain greek yogurt. Mix and apply on face, wash with warm water after 15-30 minutes. Suitable for daily use.
· For facial (Suggestion 2) – Add 1/2 teaspoon of rose powder into 1 teaspoon of plain greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix and apply on face, wash with warm water after 15-30 minutes. Suitable for daily use.
Other Possible Application
· Body scrub
· Tea blend drink
· Fruit blend drink
*Recommended to do patch test before actual usage and stop using if skin rashes occur. Please consult your doctor before consuming if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from diabetes or anemia.
|Botanical Name||Rosa Chinensis|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Shelf Life||1 years|
$3.90 – $15.00